CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Leaving on a Jet plane (sorta...)

Helllooo...i'll be leaving for Kl this evening and leaving on the 2nd to Germany and Holland for squash competitions. Will be in overseas for about 2 weeks and come back to kl again for some training. Gaahhh i'll miss my Saarawak laksa and kolo mee!!! And my parents...and my puppy dog Miko!! Well, i'm planning to buy a Germany football jersey coz of the Euro cup and all..

Haih... i'm a bit reluctant to go to Kl early coz i would be either staying all by myself in a nicer room or stay with a bunch of girls whom i do not know and according to my friend...they leave at night and dont come back till morning meaning that i might again be alone in a big big room all by myself...scary....PLus it would be a tad bit hard to communicate with 'em coz they all speak Malay and my malay is damn textbook version so it makes me sound very...er...textbookish...

Anyhoo...good news!! My SAT 2 results came out d adn the results were better than i expected especially for Physics. I expected around a 500 ish score but ended up with 610..A super smart form 6 dude got like 670 for it so my result not bad lah. I got 660 for Math 1 and an amazing 700 for Bio!! Ngeheh i'm quite please with these results...Thank God!!

SO yeah...i won;t be updating much for this month i think...unless i can hijack my friend's laptop when we're traveling....

I promise many wonderful photos when i come back...

Peace,
Rachael

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! and good luck!