CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Doggy Day-Out

Today was quite a different Sunday from my usual Sundays. I went to church today and they were showing the Pastor Prince dvd preaching during the Planet Shakers concert held in Singapore (I attended that concert btw and it was sooo cool!!). The preaching was really good and I paid my full attention without even yawning once!!( That's how good it was). Adele was back from KL and she came to church today. I somehow knew she was back and before she came, I was sitting in church and I suddenly had a feeling that she is back. Next thing you know she plopped herself on the seat beside me and i wasn't surprise. Jon is back too from KL heheh.

After church around 4p.m plus plus... my parents and I brought my adorable puppy-dog Miko for a 'social' gathering with some dogs at MBKS car park area. At first we couldn't find the place so we parked our car and walked one big round around the area (Jon met up with us there).




We walked to the playground for a bit. After half and hour and still no sign of any dogs whatsoever, we decided to head back to our car which was still far away.

On the way back we bumped into a man with 3 dogs (2 spaniels and 1 other dog). Miko was really curious so we allowed the dogs to sniff each other and stuff sice the man said that his dogs were friendly. Apparently he was wrong as one of the spaniels bit my beloved baby dog on her ear. They were starting a fight so I panicked literally dragged Miko over the drain using her leash, choking her in the process. Luckily she wasn't hurt badly but her ear was bleeding a little (That silly spaniel...my Miko looks so much more better than her). So a little shaken by that incident we continued to head back to our car (Jon had to go halfway for some basketball appointment).

By the time we reached our car... lo and behold we saw all the dogs around the area where we parked our car. There were 4 to 5 magnificent alsatians and about 3 golden retrievers and 1 golden retriever puppy. Miko looked so tiny among them!! She made friends with the little puppy first. She nearly started to hump it but my dad had great insight and superb reflexes and pulled her away before she could start (Thank goodness....)




Then the rest of the dogs gathered around her to see who was the tiny newcomer. According to the dogs' owners they said that their dogs think that Miko was a stuff toy. I was a tad bit insulted as my puppy dog could outrun any of them...yes...including the Alsatian.




And so after many snuffly doggy kisses and wagging of tails, our whole family headed home with a tired but happy and contented Jack Russel Terrier called Miko (^_^)

0 comments: