CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Moment of Truth

Ah...am at players lounge with Alex and Ivan....and we're watching the Moment of Truth on Starworld while going online with our own respective laptops....this is how i usually spend my nights..wheeeeeee.....eeee....eee.......

Everybody SSSMMMIILLLEEEE!!!!

I had my massage today and omg it was like heaven! When i exit the room i always looked like i was stoned coz my face would be so so blur... I'm so sad that Neil(the masseur) is leaving for Canada just coz he wants to follow his girlfriend..not his wife...just his girlfriend...It's such a waste coz he's the best masseur ever! He told me that the reason my right side of my body is drooping is coz squash is a one handed game therefore my right side of my body is more developed. So he totally loosened me up with lots of pulling rubbing and stretching and cracking...daaaammmmmnnnn...it was soo freakin nice....

We went to pasar malam last night...bought 2 packets of semboi finished 1 and now my tongue still hurts eheh...erm....bump into the Singaporean squashers...ate 5 pieces of apom balik...Alex bought this honeydew shake thingy... i wanted to try but by the time i wanted to ask he finished it d...luckily Ivan bought 1 so i managed to take a sip...it was ok lah...

I got bitten by a mosquitoe riiiggghhht in the middle of my forehead...celaka.....

Oh... it's 11pm d...have to head back to my dorm before 12 if not i'll get locked out..Got training tomorrow morning and afternoon...haihzzzzz...

Anyhooo...ciaou for now!

0 comments: