CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WANTED:DOGSITTER

Hey y'all! I'm dogsitting my sis's pug and her friend's labrador and it's freakin hard! The lab is called Lola and she's pure black, gorgeous. big and heavy. My sis's pug is called Buster and he's small and as horny as hell (like my simile?). Put these two together and you'll have poor Lola trying to avoid getting hump by Buster for like 3 hours and poor me getting sat on by Lola as she tried to avoid Buster. This was the first time I actually got annoyed by dogs!


Happy innocent meMy horrified expression as i watch Lola chewing my slippers with Buster humping her
Me and Lola wrestling for her blue towel with Buster humping her again from behind

Me managing to hold on to Lola for a bit with Buster still trying to hump her from the back


Me and Lola...with Disney channel at the back ground and...lets see.....oh yeah! Buster still humping her....poor Lola...


Me and Buster



So yeah....i gottago shower....got fur and drool all over me...not a pretty sight....Ciaou!

0 comments: