CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tired, Hungry and Cold....

Good Lord...I just finish my training regime for today and i'm so damn bloody tired. I had running this morning...at 8.30...it was the sprinting kind of run so by the time it was over i was about to collapse and pass out coz me being kiasu, didn't want to let my friend overtake me during the sprints so yeah...both of us pushed hard....i'm quite chuffed that we completed 29 reps of 15sec with all out sprinting...*gives myself a pat on my back*

Then, i had squash training at 2.30..I didn't really have lunch today coz the food was so crappy....so now i'm lounging in the players loungue with nothing to do...

Oh oH!! I got this blonde joke in my head at the mo....

A brunette, a red head and a blonde decided to rob a bank. They almost managed to get away with it until the police came so they had to find a place to hide. Conviniently, there was an alley behind the bank and there were three sacks big enough to fit each of them. So they hid themselves in the nick of time just as a police officer came to check the alley. He saw the three sacks lying on the ground so he went to investigate. He kicked the first sack containing the brunette and she said "woof'" so he left the sack as it is. He went to the second sack containing the red head and also gave it a kick and the red head said "miaw" so he ignored the sack. Then he went and kicked the final sack containing the blonde and she said "Potatoe!"

Hahahaha...get it get it??...if you don't get it you suck...lol...jk...i understand that not everyone has a great sense of humour like yours truly...

Goin out for supper with Wern and WeeNee later and probably the boys...hmmm...must not eat so much later fat!

Gtg...Ciaou!

Rachael

0 comments: